Peppertree Place Annual Garden Fiesta – 10 November
Hi everyone, just a quick reminder that Peppertree Place (512 Sydney Road) is holding its annual ‘Garden Fiesta’ this coming Saturday 10 November, from 10am – 4pm. They have kindly invited Transition Coburg to have a tent space, so if you are free on Saturday, please drop by and say hello. This is a great opportunity to support Coburg’s most beautiful community garden space.
Nothing formal is planned for Transition Coburg – we’ll just be handing out flyers, talking about our projects past, present, and future, and continuing to network with other local people. Hope to see some of you down there! Below I’ve posted a bit more information about the Garden Fiesta, including a list of some of the formal activities that have been organised.
The PepperTree Place Annual Garden Fiesta, Nov 10th
November 10th, 10am – 4pm is a day of live music,great food, plant sales, kids activities, roving performers, free gardening workshops and much much more. This annual event brings together the supporters of this unique community space in a celebration of our common ground.
- 10:30 – 12:30: Sustainable Gardening Australia’s ‘Growing Food in Small Spaces’,
- 1-2pm: Very Edible Gardens’ ‘Composting & Worm Farms’,
- 2:30 – 3:30pm: Dr Williams from the University of Melbourne (Burnley) will facilitate a community conversation about growing traditional food plants & alternative edibles.
- 10 – 4pm: Bug World Adventure Zone,
- 10:30 – 11:30: Kids drumming workshops,
- 12 – 1pm: Roving performers,
- 1 – 2pm: Story Telling.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink